A shotgun is a valuable tool that many see as a survival necessity. It is more powerful than a pistol, but less than the average range rifle. In addition, it has limited magazine capacity. Here are six reasons why you might need one.
- Known as being reliable, easy to use and a solid performer
- Capable of firing multiple types of ammunition, including bird shot for hunting small game, as well as non lethal types such as bean bags.
- Widely available and relatively inexpensive compared to their long gun counterparts.
- Considered a sporting arm, and therefore allowed where rifles with larger magazine capacities aren't.
- Easy to and inexpensive to maintain.
- Modular- giving you the ability to swap out stock, barrel etc. to fit your needs
If you think that you might be interested in owning a shotgun, please come by and call. We would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have!